Purpose of The Plugin
Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce shows a quote button on the product that pops up a Contact Form 7 form and sends the queries to the author.
The Get a Quote/Request a Quote button can be added to a WooCommerce single product page or below the product grid using this plugin. A Contact Form 7 popup form will show up on the quote button click. It is also possible to add the Get a Quote/Request a Quote button anywhere on your site using its custom shortcode.
The premium version of the plugin comes with a few advanced features. This allows you to add multiple dynamic quote buttons with different contact forms for different products.
Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce Features:
- Quote button on a WooCommerce single product
- Quote button on the WooCommerce products grid
- Quote button shortcode to show any contact from anywhere on the site.
- Option for showing the WooCommerce product title in the email body.
- The quote button can be enabled only for guest users.
- The quote button can be shown only for out-of-stock or featured products.
- Quote button text, color, size, and form popup width are changing options in settings.
- Very easy to use.
- RTL and multi-language ready.
- Add quote buttons to the selected products.
- Send the quote emails to the product vendor/author email address.
- Get the product information, like the product title, price, SKU, ID, URL, stock status, variations, etc., with the email.
- Option for hiding the add to cart button if the quote button is enabled.
- Option for hiding the price if the quote button is enabled.
- Advanced custom shortcode builder for multiple quote buttons.
- Different quote buttons are available for different products.
- Different contact forms have different quote buttons.
- Adding the custom quote buttons to the WooCommerce hooks directly from the shortcode generator
- Products, product categories, product tags, featured products, product type, product stock status, user status, user role, and ETC filters can be added to the quote button.
- Different text and size for each quote button.
- Settings for closing the popup on successfully submitting the form
- Elementor supports adding a custom quote button directly from the Elementor editor.
Check all of our premium WooCommerce addons: – https://wpbean.com/downloads/category/woocommerce/
Fully Compatible With
Elementor & Elementor ProPro
Divi Theme and BuilderPro
We continuously keep our plugins up to date in order to ensure that they are compatible with the most recent versions of WordPress, WooCommerce, and other popular plugins.
Prepared for Translation
All of our plugins support multi language and RTL languages. WPML and Loco Translate are both compatible with all of our plugins.
Our plugins are completely compatible with Elementor. Our shortcodes are compatible with the Elementor shortcode widget.
The key advantage of our plugins is browser compatibility. We test our plugin on a wide range of browsers and operating systems.
Optimized for Speed
Our plugins are thoroughly optimized for quick loading. GTmetrix, Pingdom, and Google PageSpeed Insights were used to perform the tests.
Optimized for SEO
Our plugins are written in compliance with industry best practices and standards. For Google ranking, heading tags, W3C standards, and image alt attributes are all applied appropriately.