Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce and Elementor Pro
Fully Compatible With
Elementor & Elementor ProPro
Divi Theme and BuilderPro
Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce shows a quote button on the product that popup a Contact Form 7 form and sends the queries to the author.
Get a Quote/Request a Quote button can be added to a WooCommerce single product page or below the product grid using this plugin. A Contact Form 7 popup form will show up on the quote button click. It is also possible to add the Get a Quote/Request a Quote button anywhere on your site using its Custom ShortCode.
The premium version of the plugin comes with a few advanced features. This allows you to add multiple dynamic quote buttons with a different contact form for different products.
Get a Quote Button for WooCommerce Features:
- Quote button on WooCommerce single product.
- Quote button on the WooCommerce products grid.
- Quote button shortcode to show any contact from anywhere on the site.
- Option for showing WooCommerce product title on the email body.
- The quote button can be enabled only for guest users.
- The quote button can be shown only for the out-of-stock or the featured products.
- Quote button text, color, size, and form popup width changing options in settings.
- Very easy to use.
- RTL and multi-language ready.
- Add quote buttons to the selected products.
- Send the quote emails to the product vendor/author email address.
- Get the product information like the product title, price, SKU, ID, URL, stock status, variations ETC with the email.
- Option for hiding the add to cart button if quote button enabled.
- Option for hiding the price if quote button enabled.
- Advanced custom shortcode builder for multiple quote buttons.
- Different quote buttons for different products.
- Different contact forms for different quote buttons.
- Adding the custom quote buttons to the WooCommerce hooks directly from the shortcode generator.
- Products, product categories, product tags, Featured Products, product type, product stock status, User status, User role, ETC filter can be added to the quote button.
- Different text and size for each quote button.
- Settings for closing the popup on successfully submitting the form.
- Elementor support, adding custom quote button directly from the Elementor editor.
Check all of our premium WooCommerce addons – https://wpbean.com/downloads/category/woocommerce/
Purchase With Confidence
We continuously keep our plugins up to date in order to ensure that they are compatible with the most recent versions of WordPress, WooCommerce, and other popular plugins.
Prepared for Translation
All of our plugins support multi language and RTL languages. WPML and Loco Translate are both compatible with all of our plugins.
Our plugins are completely compatible with Elementor. Our shortcodes are compatible with the Elementor shortcode widget.
The key advantage of our plugins is browser compatibility. We test our plugin on a wide range of browsers and operating systems.
Optimized for Speed
Our plugins are thoroughly optimized for quick loading. GTmetrix, Pingdom, and Google PageSpeed Insights were used to perform the tests.
Optimized for SEO
Our plugins are written in compliance with industry best practices and standards. For Google ranking, heading tags, W3C standards, and image alt attributes are all applied appropriately.
Our Clients Love Us
Beautiful Plugin with Great Support. Lovely Plugin for a filterable portfolio. Could have a few more options to customize, but the quick support did help me with some changes I…
I love WPBean. Great plugins- but even better customer service. I bought a 3 license plugin for my websites and I was having difficulty installing one of them on my…
As a web designer, I'm always purchasing premium themes and plugins. Compared to the service I've seen in the past, WP Bean is by far one of the best! I…
# Initial Release
# Product vendor/author email sending feature added.
# Tested with WooCommerce 4.5.2 and WordPress 5.5.1
# jQuery migrate issue fixed.
# Added a new Contact Form 7 shortcode for showing the product title in the popup
# Button class updated.
# New feature added for sending product meta with the email.
# Hide cart button if the quote is enabled.
# Added more options for hiding the cart button.
# Added option for hiding the price.
# Added new Contact Form 7 5.4 support.
# Form loader issue fixed.
# Button hook widget added for the Elementor Pro.
# Variable add to cart button hide issue fixed.
# Variation stock issue fixed.
# Add option for sending customer-selected product variations to the email.
# Add option for grey out the quote button for the variable products until the variation is selected.
# License redirect issue fixed.
# UX Builder error issue fixed.
# gqb_product_variation_sku feature added for contact form 7
# Plugin updater class updated.
# Contact form hidden input changed to display none.
# Added option for show/hide the product info in the form.
# Variation info key trimmed.
# Fixed: Popup not triggered on some sites issue.
# Popup form post ID issue fixed.
# Added new settings for closing the popup on sending form successfully.
# undefined function error fixed.
# Added support for Conditional Fields for Contact Form 7 By Jules Colle
# wpcf7cf undefined issue fixed.