Purpose of The Plugin
WPB Filterable Portfolio is a highly customizable modern design portfolio plugin that matches with any kind of WordPress site. It has all the features that can save a lot of time by presenting a huge number of the portfolio within a short time.
- Portfolio filterable grid and slider.
- Masonry support for the portfolio grid.
- Portfolio category filtering system with awesome effects.
- Portfolio category Ajax filtering.
- Ajax load more button for portfolio.
- Pagination for portfolio grid.
- Video support, both on the grid and quick view popup.
- The image gallery for each portfolio, gallery image slider in quick view popup. New
- You can show your own custom post type and taxonomy for the portfolio grid and slider.
- WooCommerce support added for showing the products as the portfolio.
- Elementor and Visual composer support
- Gutenberg compatibility
- Portfolio column settings for different screen size.
- 7 different portfolio skins for showing portfolios in a different style.
- 4 different styles for portfolio filter.
- 6 different styles for portfolio quick view.
- External link for the portfolio.
- Fully Translation ready, WPML and Loco translate plugin supported.
- Work with any theme.
- 24/7 Dedicated Support.
We continuously keep our plugins up to date in order to ensure that they are compatible with the most recent versions of WordPress, WooCommerce, and other popular plugins.
Prepared for Translation
All of our plugins support multi language and RTL languages. WPML and Loco Translate are both compatible with all of our plugins.
Our plugins are completely compatible with Elementor. Our shortcodes are compatible with the Elementor shortcode widget.
The key advantage of our plugins is browser compatibility. We test our plugin on a wide range of browsers and operating systems.
Optimized for Speed
Our plugins are thoroughly optimized for quick loading. GTmetrix, Pingdom, and Google PageSpeed Insights were used to perform the tests.
Optimized for SEO
Our plugins are written in compliance with industry best practices and standards. For Google ranking, heading tags, W3C standards, and image alt attributes are all applied appropriately.