We grant a refund if:
- If our support team is not able to fix issues with our plugin.
- The product purchased has stopped functioning, displaying what we described in its details, or being broken after the installation.
- Account fraud was detected.
We don’t grant a refund if:
- If purchased by mistake. All the information about the item is available in our item description.
- If the problem is not installing or configuring the product correctly.
- There is no refund if your web host doesn’t meet the requirements of WordPress or is denied the ability to update the PHP or MySQL version.
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You chose not to use the product anymore.
- You find that our product doesn’t meet your requirements ( Live demo, screenshots, video documentation, and description are very explanatory of our products )
- Your existing scripts (theme or other plugins) installed on your site create conflicts.
The refund policy can be updated at any time. Please subscribe to our mailing list to be notified. Last Updated on January 4, 2022