We grant a refund if :
- If our support team unable to fix your problems.
- The product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying that we described to its details, or broken after the installation.
- Account fraud detected.
We don’t grant a refund if :
- If you opened any kind of dispute before telling our support team about your problem.
- If purchased by mistake. All the information about the item is available on our item description.
- If the problem is for not installing or configure the product correctly.
- No refund if your web host doesn’t meet the requirement WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version.
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You choose not to use the product anymore.
- You find that our product doesn’t meet your requirements ( Live demo/ screenshots/video documentation/description are very explanatory of our products )
- Your existing scripts (theme or other plugins) installed your site creating conflicts.
*Refund policy can be updated anytime, Please subscribe to our mailing list to get notify yourself. Last Updated on - 04 January 2022