WpBean offers the most flexible refund policy to its customers. We have a dedicated support forum to hear your problems and give you a quick solution. Please read the guidelines below before asking for a refund –
We grant a refund if :
If our support team unable to fix your problems.
The product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying that we described to its details, or broken after the installation.
Account fraud detected.
We don’t grant a refund if :
- If you opened any kind of dispute before telling our support team about your problem.
- If purchased by mistake. All the information about the item is available on our item description.
- If the problem for not install or configure product correctly.
- No refund if your web host doesn’t meet the requirement WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version.
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You choose not to use the product anymore.
- You find that our product doesn’t meet your requirements ( Live demo/ screenshots/video documentation/description are very explanatory of our products )
- You existing scripts installed your site creating conflicts.
*Refund policy can be updated anytime, Please subscribe our mailing list to get notify yourself.